- 3 cups cooked French lentils
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1lb mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Barley+
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup organic ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon honey (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium skillet, warm olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in the carrots, onion, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook until the vegetable are tender.
- Add in the tomato paste and cook 2 minutes more.
- In a food processor combine the vegetables, lentils, Barley+, panic and process until chunky.
- Remove mixture and place on a baking sheet and form into a loaf.
- Mix the ketchup and honey and pour over the loaf. Cover with foil
- Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove foil and cook 15 minutes longer or until the crust in browned.
- Serve warm.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli