- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1 cup pure maple syrup, divided
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup Barley+
- Preheat oven to 350 and roast sweet potatoes 20-30 minutes until tender.
- Allow sweet potatoes to cool and scoop out flesh.
- Mash the potatoes and mix in 1/2 the syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into the sweet potato mixture and put into a greased baking pan.
- Combine the remaining maple syrup and Barley+ and spread an even layer onto the sweet potatoes.
- Place back into a 350 oven and bake until the potatoes are warmed through and the Barley+ crust in crisp and slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli