- 1 bunch fresh kale (if you can find purple, even better)
- Handful of Pink Lady Apple & Macadamia
- about a teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of sea or kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop or tear kale in bite-size pieces, making sure to discard thick stems.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry with lettuce spinner and paper towel. If you don’t have a lettuce spinner, lay the kale between paper towels and gently press, and wipe pieces that still appear moist. This is an important step to ensure the kale gets crispy.
- Place in large bowl and with hands rub olive oil on the leaves, making sure to cover all the leaves.
- Sprinkle a little salt and muesli and mix again with hands.
- Place on baking sheet for about 20 minutes, or until the leaves are crisp
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli