- 1 cup Flour
- ½ cup ground Barley+ Toasted Muesli
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1/3 cup
- 5 tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 1/4 c Fresh Blueberries (or diced banana)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbs Flour
- 1 tbs Butter Cold
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients and add them to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Using a spatula fold the two together gently until incorporated.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill 9 muffin paper cups 3/4 of the way full (or your favorite muffin pan or silicone muffin cups).
- Make the streusel topping by grating the cold butter over the flour and sugar mixture. Use your fingers to quickly work the mixture together until it looks like wet sand.
- Top each muffin with 1 tbs of streusel topping if desired, or just sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375°F or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the cups to cook on a muffin cups on for 10 min.