- 2 pounds carrots, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste (or soy sauce or tamari for gluten-free or salt)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons Barley+, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley or cilantro, chopped
- Toss the carrots in the mixture of the oil and maple syrup, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven until tender, about 20-30 minutes, turning once in the middle.
- Mix the tahini, lemon juice, miso, maple syrup, garlic and enough water to get the sauce to the desired consistency.
- Serve the carrots topped with the tahini sauce, pomegranate, Barley+ and parsley
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli