- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tsp plus 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 2 shallots roughly chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely diced
- 1/3 cup Barley+ Cranberry & Nuts Toasted Muesli
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Remove any yellow outer leaves of Brussels sprouts and cut off brown ends. Rinse well, pat dry and slice in half lengthwise.
- Add 3 tbs olive oil then Brussels sprouts. Sauté for 15 minutes, turning sprouts occasionally to brown evenly.
- Add maple syrup, salt and pepper to sprouts and stir to coat.
- Transfer skillet to preheated 375 degree oven and roast for 20-25 minutes until tender on inside and crisp outside.
- While sprouts are in the oven, prepare the crumble. Heat remaining 1/2 tsp olive oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add shallots, muesli, and rosemary along with a pinch of salt and pepper. Saute for 2 minutes stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Evenly distribute crumble mixture on top of sprouts the last 5 minutes of roasting time.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli