- 2 cups wild rice
- Vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped sage
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 leek, cleaned and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup Barley+
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook rice in vegetable broth according to package directions.
- While rice cooks, melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the rosemary and sage and cook 30 seconds. Add the carrot, leek, onion, and celery. Sauté until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from head and set aside.
- Combine the rice, vegetable mixture, and Barley+
- Place in a greased pan and bake 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli