With a tasty muesli herb crust, this quick one-pan salmon sheet dinner is perfect for busy weeknights.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups Barley+ Cranberry & Nuts Muesli, lightly crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper, divided
- Pinch hot pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 salmon fillets (5 oz each)
- 1 bunch asparagus (1 lb), trimmed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 5 oz green beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Stir together muesli, 2 tbsp olive oil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, garlic, paprika, fennel, half of the salt and pepper, and hot pepper flakes. Spread mustard on top of each fillet. Coat in muesli mixture; set aside.
- Toss together asparagus, red pepper, green beans, cherry tomatoes, and remaining oil, salt and pepper. Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Top with salmon fillets.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli