- 1/2 cup Barley+ Cranberry + Nuts Toasted Muesli
- 1 tbsp diced dried fruit (cranberries, dates and raisins are great)
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds (omit if not a fan of nuts)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup plant based milk
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries, chopped strawberries, or fruit of choice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- In a 12-ounce or larger glass or jar (you need a little room to stir), combine the muesli, dried fruit, almonds, and chia seeds. Pour in the milk and the maple syrup, if using, and stir well.
- Gently fold in the blueberries or other fruit of choice.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. Gently stir from the bottom before eating to fully incorporate all the ingredients. The muesli cups will keep in the refrigerator for approximately 3 days.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli