For that little touch of indulgence.
Makes 12 balls.
- 1 cup Barley+ Cranberry & Nuts Muesli
- 40g hazelnuts
- 1 cup dates
- ¼ cup mixed nuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon pure floral honey
- A pinch salt flakes
- Place hazelnuts into a high-powered blender or food processor and blitz until they have the consistency of
breadcrumbs. Tip out onto a plate and set aside.
- Place all other ingredients into the blender or food processor and blitz until well combined.
- Using wet hands, take a teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Roll in the hazelnut crumb and set aside on plate.
Repeat with the remaining mixture and then refrigerate the balls for at least half an hour to firm up.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy one at a time at snack times.
You can purchase your Barley+ products here: bit.ly/BarleyPlusMuesli