- 3 apples
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup your favorite Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup of Mashed Pumpkin
- ½ cup of your favorite Barley+ Toasted Muesli (ground)
- Slice the top and bottom from each apple and discard. Slice the apples into 1/2-inch circles. Use a biscuit cutter or small melon baller to cut a hole in the center of each to make a “donut.”
- Mix ¼ cup Ground Barley+ with peanut butter and another ¼ cup with Mashed Squash/Sweet Potato.
- Place the Greek Yogurt, Peanut Butter and Mashed Pumpkin in separate pastry bags and snip the corner (a zip lock bags also works!).
- Pipe the mixtures, then spread carefully with a knife or spatula;
- Garnish each with Barley+, Berries, melted chocolate dark chips
Makes 10 Apple Donuts